Over the years, our key officers have built long-term client relationships; hence the majority of our assignments are from repeat clients.
Our key people are experienced M&A advisors to Energy and Resources Sectors seasoned in institutions such as Lehman Brothers, Merrill Lynch, UBS Investment Bank, and other caliber institutions.
Their sector M&A prowess combined with diverse geographic experiences provides unique insights into issues to be identified in deal origination, as well as issues that surface during execution of mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures.
Our M&A team is further supported by experienced technical consultants whose backgrounds combine a unique set of petroleum engineering and oil and gas management experience.
This unique platform provides for a comprehensive and result oriented offering that can respond to the ever-changing challenges of the Oil & Gas industry.
A single-minded commitment to Energy and Resources has enabled us to deliver the highest level of support, service and value-added advice to projects and clients that require more detailed attention that is unattainable by universal investment banks. We advise on:
• Corporate and Asset Level Acquisitions
• Asset divestitures
• Exit strategies and company sales
• Joint Venture structuring and execution
• Capital raisings
• Oil & Gas farm-outs and farm-ins
Our particular strength is in the field of divestment advisory services for oil and gas companies by combining hands-on E&P sector experience with sophisticated transaction expertise.
Our comprehensive global divestiture services include the following:
• Evaluations of upstream and midstream assets and discovery and presentation of underlying asset value
• Identification of buyers for assets and communicating the strategic rationale for transactions to them
• Transaction guidance
• Portfolio strategy and selection
• Preparation of properties
• Marketing and negotiations
Consequently, a majority of our work is cross border, with a particular focus on Europe (including the FSU), the Middle East and North and West Africa.